Aims and objectives
Our mission is to play a leading role in the fight against disease of the heart and circulation, so that it is no longer a major cause of disability and premature death. In our strategy report, Beating heart disease together (published in 2007), we stated that: Within a generation, we aim to:
- reduce cardiovascular disease in the UK to one of the lowest levels in Europe.
Within a decade, we aim to:
- halve the number of people under 75 who die from cardiovascular disease
- make sure at least two thirds of people under 75 survive a heart attack
- reduce heart-related deaths in all UK local authority areas to the current level in South East England or below
- reverse the increase in childhood obesity. – British Heart Foundation website
WHAT WE’RE DOING…
This February we’re raising money throughout National Heart Month for the British Heart Foundation by donating 10% from every Photo Shoot charge (during February) in an effort to raise as much money as possible!
Your Photo Shoot is just £45 (£4.50 of each shoot donated) and includes the following:-
– 1 hour in our studio (time for plenty of different poses & outfits)
– Online Gallery of images to view for 3 months
– Images presented in Colour, Black & White, Sepia and POP effects
– Viewing Experience at our shop
– 1x mounted 7″x5″ print of your choice included
– further Mounted Prints from just £20, Photo Gifts from £2.79 and Canvas Prints from £50
WHY WE’RE DOING IT…
We have personal reasons why we feel such an affiliation with the British Heart Foundation, but their goal to reduce heart disease is something that we feel is a very important one for all of us.
During your Photo Shoot we ask that you bring along a red t-shirt or top, or better yet why not get one from British Heart Foundations Online Shop here to get a snap of you in red to show your support. We’ll then put all the photographs together to display them as a collage!
HOW CAN I HELP?…
To get involved is simple…
– BOOK in using the form below or
– GIVE US A RING on 07870 297 512 or
– COME AND SEE US at 4 Chenevare Mews, Kinver to book in
[contact-form-7 id=”8448″ title=”BHF Contact”]
Please share this by clicking a button below for the relevant Social Media sites you’re part of! 🙂